Monday, July 19, 2010

NAME CHANGE. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, DIANE.

okay, so... I was all motivated about a month ago to start a new blog... on that particular day I was thinking about being an empty nester and what that looked like. So, I decided to start an empty nester blog! Then I hit a brick wall. I have had nothing more to say about being an empty nester since that first blog entry. So, I decided to just scrap the whole idea of the blog... but... I have that itchy writing feeling... I want to write about whatever I am thinking about that day... SO.... today I had a brainstorm!!!! I will change my blog's name!!! The new name is : (drumroll):

WHATEVER I'M THINKING ABOUT TODAY!

perfect, right? now I'm not boxed in to one topic... we'll see how this works... so, my friends... hang in there..... please don't abandon my blog... :)

see you late with, WHATEVER I'M THINKING ABOUT TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment